Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

*Updated* PlayStation confirms Shadow of the Colossus is heading the PS Plus March lineup

• Posted on 26 February 20 at 13:00Permalink
    That would be excellent. Heard great things about SoC
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 14:32Permalink
    It's an absolutely beautiful game and fun too! The Platinum is on the easy side so if you wanna go for that, by all means do it!
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U236,502
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 14:43Permalink
    With the Sonic Movie being fairly well received, Sonic Forces would make sense.
    That analogy helps put it in perspective. Thanks!
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 14:44Permalink
    Sounds good to me. I have always had an interest in Shadow Of The Colossus. The game looks beautiful and I am glad to hear it’s not a difficult game to play. Looking forward to playing it soon
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • BLAKKNWYYTEBLAKKNWYYTE366,605
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 16:28Permalink
    I have considered buying SoC many times, so if this is true I'm really glad I held out. Usually I'm not so lucky.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 16:42Permalink
    I never got around to beating SoC on my PS2 all those years ago so I would be stoked if this was free so I could try again.
  • NajinceilNajinceil502,585
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 19:04Permalink
    Duuuude, I've wanted both of these, but didn't wanna spend money on them.

PS+ had been AMAZING lately.
  • BLAKKNWYYTEBLAKKNWYYTE366,605
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 21:12Permalink
    Excellent news. First time in a long time I've not had the games!! Thank you Sony.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 21:50Permalink
    So glad Shadow of the colossus is free next month. Played it twice on the ps2 before trophies were even a thing. Also super glad I haven't bought it yet thanks to tho old backlog. Never played sonic forces but it looks like its worth a try, I mean its free why not. Looking forward to this!
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 22:16Permalink
    Looks like everyone is happy with Shadow Of The Colussus - that's the one I have zero interest in! laugh

I'll give Sonic a try, but I still haven't played Sonic Mania and I believe that's the far superior of the two. So I might not get to Forces for a while yet.

Not the best month for me but certainly not the worst.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MayadomeMayadome396,046
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 10:32Permalink
    I think everyone who owns a PS4 has got SotC but still that's a great game for PS+. Also kinda curious about Sonic Forces. Decent month.
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 27 February 20 at 17:11Permalink
    Mayadome said:
    I think everyone who owns a PS4 has got SotC but still that's a great game for PS+. Also kinda curious about Sonic Forces. Decent month.
    Not everyone, not those who like a free ride using others' money. I bought Shadow on disc for both PS3 and PS4 and very happy to support such developers. Now I can have it digital too, which is nice.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed172,561
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 11:07Permalink
    Can't be bothered with SotC, I have it to play on PS3.
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.