EDF 2025 Dated and Future DLC Detailed

EDF 2025 Dated and Future DLC Detailed

Next month, bugs will fly and die

Written by KeithBGray on 22 January 14 at 22:03

D3Publisher has finally confirmed that Earth Defense Force 2025 will be released on February 18th, 2014 for Playstation 3.

The news is not limited to the game's release, however. Instead, the publisher has outlined three sets of DLC content that will be available soon after the main game's arrival. The first DLC pack, titled "Special Ops", is scheduled to accompany the full game on launch day, offering an extra three missions for the small price of $3. Subsequently, the two other DLC packs will add 20 more missions each for $9 per pack. "Mutant Rampage" will barge in on February 25th, with "Beyond Despair" following on March 11th. We expect that the DLC content will be priced at the regional equivalent in other territories.

The previous coverage of Earth Defense Force 2025 showed off a trailer and screenshots to give you a heads-up on the battle that is coming. Alternatively, you can consider the pre-order bonuses that are still on offer ahead of next month's release date.
AuthorMessage
caelich
34,901
caelich
34,901 TrueTrophy Points11 completed games(Includes owned DLC)66 posts
Last post: 20 Oct at 06:01
Posted on 23 January 14 at 15:32
Can't wait for this game!

This reminds me I need to get back into EDF on my Vita.
SilencedNephilim - Keep in touch.
TrueTrophy Site Rank: 6,623 out of 18,4377 completed games(Includes owned DLC)57 posts
Last post: 18 Jun at 02:55
Posted on 24 January 14 at 00:40
Really? Dlc before the game is even released.

I loathe companies that do this. I never expected D3 to make Dlc for EDF.

Pre-order incentives were one thing in EDF:IA, Planning future dlc is another.

Oh well, This means more trophies for EDF I suppose :/
~<3~ Silenced Nephilim ~<3~
Zalsha
30,726
Zalsha - I want to 100% Golden Abyss, but at the same time, I don't.
30,726 TrueTrophy PointsTrueTrophy Site Rank: 6,400 out of 18,43715 posts
Last post: 03 Nov at 23:07
Posted on 24 January 14 at 01:49, Edited on 24 January 14 at 01:56 by Zalsha
SilencedNephilim said:Really? Dlc before the game is even released.

I loathe companies that do this. I never expected D3 to make Dlc for EDF.

Pre-order incentives were one thing in EDF:IA, Planning future dlc is another.

Oh well, This means more trophies for EDF I suppose :/
I hope you realize that 2025 has been out in Japan since last July. They have had all this time to make the DLC you see mentioned above. We are just getting it early because all of the work on it is DONE, they just have to localize it. Would you rather wait 6 months for DLC you know is already done and you could have tomorrow to add to such a brilliant game? One last thing: D3 is the publisher, they themselves aren't making the DLC, Sandlot are the ones who made the game/DLC (they also made EDF 2017, but Insect Armageddon was made by an entirely different publisher).
SilencedNephilim - Keep in touch.
TrueTrophy Site Rank: 6,623 out of 18,4377 completed games(Includes owned DLC)57 posts
Last post: 18 Jun at 02:55
Posted on 25 January 14 at 19:01
Zalsha said:SilencedNephilim said:Really? Dlc before the game is even released.

I loathe companies that do this. I never expected D3 to make Dlc for EDF.

Pre-order incentives were one thing in EDF:IA, Planning future dlc is another.

Oh well, This means more trophies for EDF I suppose :/
I hope you realize that 2025 has been out in Japan since last July. They have had all this time to make the DLC you see mentioned above. We are just getting it early because all of the work on it is DONE, they just have to localize it. Would you rather wait 6 months for DLC you know is already done and you could have tomorrow to add to such a brilliant game? One last thing: D3 is the publisher, they themselves aren't making the DLC, Sandlot are the ones who made the game/DLC (they also made EDF 2017, but Insect Armageddon was made by an entirely different publisher).
Ahh well I was unaware about japan having EDF since july 2013. I hope it is on digital demand for the US. On top of it all I kinda barely have extra money since I am getting

Final Fantasy X collection, Tales of symphonia chronicles, Kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix, and EDF 2025.

also I thought sandlot was the publisher * I guess I got those mixed up*

They have like 3 dlc's planned that are around $21 total.

Just after saving up for the "EDF" experience, I find out now that they were planning dlc and I have nothing saved up. So I just wished they would have waited until after the game released to drop the "dlc bomb.

Either way this game is going to be fantastic. ^_^
~<3~ Silenced Nephilim ~<3~
Zalsha
30,726
Zalsha - I want to 100% Golden Abyss, but at the same time, I don't.
30,726 TrueTrophy PointsTrueTrophy Site Rank: 6,400 out of 18,43715 posts
Last post: 03 Nov at 23:07
Posted on 26 January 14 at 06:07
SilencedNephilim said:Ahh well I was unaware about japan having EDF since july 2013. I hope it is on digital demand for the US. On top of it all I kinda barely have extra money since I am getting

Final Fantasy X collection, Tales of symphonia chronicles, Kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix, and EDF 2025.

also I thought sandlot was the publisher * I guess I got those mixed up*

They have like 3 dlc's planned that are around $21 total.

Just after saving up for the "EDF" experience, I find out now that they were planning dlc and I have nothing saved up. So I just wished they would have waited until after the game released to drop the "dlc bomb.

Either way this game is going to be fantastic. ^_^
I forget True Trophies hasn't been around all that long, because True Achievements has had several stories about the DLC that Japan has gotten. As for pricing, the game itself is $50, which is a steal by itself. I will happily pay the cost of a full priced game + $11 for a new EDF experience.
SilencedNephilim - Keep in touch.
TrueTrophy Site Rank: 6,623 out of 18,4377 completed games(Includes owned DLC)57 posts
Last post: 18 Jun at 02:55
Posted on 27 January 14 at 23:54
Zalsha said:SilencedNephilim said:Ahh well I was unaware about japan having EDF since july 2013. I hope it is on digital demand for the US. On top of it all I kinda barely have extra money since I am getting

Final Fantasy X collection, Tales of symphonia chronicles, Kingdom hearts 2.5 Remix, and EDF 2025.

also I thought sandlot was the publisher * I guess I got those mixed up*

They have like 3 dlc's planned that are around $21 total.

Just after saving up for the "EDF" experience, I find out now that they were planning dlc and I have nothing saved up. So I just wished they would have waited until after the game released to drop the "dlc bomb.

Either way this game is going to be fantastic. ^_^
I forget True Trophies hasn't been around all that long, because True Achievements has had several stories about the DLC that Japan has gotten. As for pricing, the game itself is $50, which is a steal by itself. I will happily pay the cost of a full priced game + $11 for a new EDF experience.
Yeah EDF is always good to invest into, as long as it wasn't a pre-planned dlc I am always fine for more content.

I just hate it when companies take content out of the main game and charge you. *example battlefield 2: vietnam dlc was kilobytes because the dlc was already on the disc.

More content for cheap is great smile
Content taken out of the game and released as dlc angry cry

I hope you know that I meant no malice against EDF, I love this franchise.
~<3~ Silenced Nephilim ~<3~