The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Free Game/DLC codes to GIVE away! (No Requesting codes)

• Posted on 28 February 14 at 23:06, Edited on 07 March 16 at 21:08 by GAMERJET
    Please use this thread to post any Game/DLC codes that you have that you do not want and instead wish to give away to gamers for FREE.

Note: For people using the codes please post which code you used so others know that a code has been redeemed. (And a thanks wouldn't hurt either wink)

Second Note: This thread is NOT for requesting free codes but for POSTING them, please stop asking for codes.

Thanks

If you have some Xbox codes feel free to post them in the TrueAchievements thread instead.
    If you have some Steam codes feel free to post them in the TrueSteamAchievements thread instead.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 23 March 14 at 16:51
    Its not much but I have a code here for Yuna's Garb in Lightning Returns PS3

CF3A-PQNG-DHN4
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 March 14 at 04:33
    DoctorGeralt said:

CF3A-PQNG-DHN4
    Someone's redeemeded this, so Thank you Geralt, on their behalf! toast
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 24 March 14 at 15:50, Edited on 24 March 14 at 15:51 by Prem-aka-Prince
    DoctorGeralt said:
    CF3A-PQNG-DHN4
    Not much? You probably could've sold this for about £20 near launch! It's still worth a nominal £3.19 on the PSN store now. How disgraceful for someone to have redeemed it and not even say thanks. Shame on them.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 21:53
    Destiny Beta for ps4:

4C69-KBNH-PR95
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 14 at 08:12
    BStringbean said:
    Destiny Beta for ps4:

4C69-KBNH-PR95
    Not that I'm surprised since it's been posted a week ago but this has been redeemed already.

If anyone has a Destiny PS4 EU beta code to spare, feel free to PM me, it will be greatly appreciated!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • BenzmankenBenzmanken24,061
    Posted on 24 July 14 at 09:04
    DESTINY BETA
    Voucher Code for PS4: 86QC-CGNC-JRDD
    Voucher Code for PS3: TK63-54NJ-RJA5
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 14 at 09:13, Edited on 24 July 14 at 09:20 by
    Benzmanken said:
    DESTINY BETA
    Voucher Code for PS4: 86QC-CGNC-JRDD
    Voucher Code for PS3: TK63-54NJ-RJA5
    Alais, someone already used the PS4 one (or it's not region free, but I think it was).
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 25 July 14 at 14:35
    BillyHorrible said:
    Benzmanken said:
    DESTINY BETA
    Alais, someone already used the PS4 one (or it's not region free, but I think it was).
    I think it's open beta from now on so check on the store, maybe you can play now? smile
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 July 14 at 21:20
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    Benzmanken said:
    DESTINY BETA
    I think it's open beta from now on so check on the store, maybe you can play now? smile
    Yeah I already heard, but thanks for posting anyways. I was on a festival the past few days however so I didn't get the chance to play and I believe the beta closed today. If it's still open tomorrow then I'll be sure to give it a go.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 27 July 14 at 21:58
    BillyHorrible said:
    Yeah I already heard, but thanks for posting anyways. I was on a festival the past few days however so I didn't get the chance to play and I believe the beta closed today. If it's still open tomorrow then I'll be sure to give it a go.
    Festival > Beta. no regrets music
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 July 14 at 09:00, Edited on 29 July 14 at 09:00 by
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    Festival > Beta. no regrets music
    Very much so. Double so since there were awesome bands, triple because of the great weather and quadruple since I've now heard many people were disappointed with the Destiny beta.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 07 October 14 at 09:12
    have some arkham origin codes i have not used (deathstroke challenge pack and knightfall pack) so if anyone wants to give me a code for another game i have i will swap.
  • Posted on 04 December 14 at 13:57
    87KA-7GN7-H28L free background theme
  • Posted on 04 December 14 at 13:58
    9765-CGNM-55DL code for ps4 theme
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,329
    Posted on 04 December 14 at 18:13
    aaronjamesnorris said:9765-CGNM-55DL code for ps4 themeaaronjamesnorris said:87KA-7GN7-H28L free background themeSomeone redeemed both. Thank you for sharing these on their behalf.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 18 January 15 at 16:51, Edited on 18 January 15 at 16:53 by Slam-Shot-Sam
    Gotta love how not one person has said they took the code or said thanks...

Destiny Vanguard Armoury (PS4): 2KCE-5TNH-ER89

Advanced Warfare Bonus Custom Exoskeleton (PS4): 3ECN-89NE-53GT

Advanced Warfare Day Zero Content (PS4): DTKJ-JNNG-RMH5

PS+ 1 Month Trial: 7LTJ-64NF-F783
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 January 15 at 00:28, Edited on 19 January 15 at 00:29 by
    If anyone cares to, feel free to PM me free codes to give away rather than post them here:

I can use them on our social media accounts to promote the site at least, if people aren't going to be grateful here on the forums about the codes.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 19 January 15 at 06:20
    And they'd be any different on twitter?
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads