Game Discussion: The Last of Us Remastered

Are the Trophies still glitched?

• MystiXismMystiXism58,352
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 01:28
    Are the Trophies still glitched?

Anyone know if Naughty Dog is planning on a fix?
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 10:02, Edited on 28 February 15 at 15:19 by AlexRemastered
    I completed the normal game and the Left Behind DLC included all collectibles today without any problems with trophies
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 15:57
    OoAlexOneoO said:I completed the normal game and the Left Behind DLC included all collectibles today without any problems with trophiesNice to see this. Though, I heard it's not glitched for everyone. I'll wait for an official reply.
  • Posted on 28 February 15 at 19:21
    This is something I'm also interested in. Looking forward to more replies!
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share,Create and Crowdpleaser trophy! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=2670
  • Posted on 06 March 15 at 18:21
    I got the platinum a week or so ago, no problems.
    Posted on 08 March 15 at 23:19
    Synthesthesia said:I got the platinum a week or so ago, no problems.Thanks for the reply :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 April 15 at 17:18
    The game glitched on a friend of mine, can't unlock the shiv trophy.
  • BluWarfareHDBluWarfareHD423,731
    Posted on 10 May 15 at 10:23
    What glitched trophies? I completed the game on normal on release and unlock all the appropriate single player trophies, plus all collectible(convo's, jokes, shiv doors, etc) and then used the bug/glitch to play through the whole game the second time on grounded plus. Only got 2 gold trophies left 1 which is going to take a while just because I don't enjoy the MP of this game and then I will have the plat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads