Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Twitter Posting Issues

• Posted on 10 February 15 at 19:19
    If you notice that tweets are not automatically being sent from Trophies, please post in this thread rather than making a new thread and we will take a look into it.

Thanks!
  • Posted on 10 February 15 at 20:06
    I just had 2 Messages about verifying my Twitter account this morning.
  • russelguppyrusselguppy785,617
    Posted on 13 February 15 at 14:29
    Had several messages asking for account to be verfied over the last few days after requesting an update. Account is verfied and test post works but next day it fails again and I get a site message asking for verfication again.
  • Posted on 15 February 15 at 13:12
    Missed this thread and mistakenly started another.
    Oops!

Anyways
    For the past few days I've had issues getting Twitter to integrate with TT.

The first time I got the error message I re-authorised the app.
    The second time I cleared all the settings and re-added them.
    The third time, yesterday, I cleared he settings from TT and twitter's main page, left it a while and re-added and authorised the app.

I am still getting the error telling me it can't auto-post even though I successfully send a test tweet each time.

Any and all help appreciated please.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 15 February 15 at 14:57
    munchmagic1986 said:I just had 2 Messages about verifying my Twitter account this morning.russelguppy said:Had several messages asking for account to be verfied over the last few days after requesting an update. Account is verfied and test post works but next day it fails again and I get a site message asking for verfication again.I've unpaused Twitter posting from both of your accounts so it should be working now!

TroubleMaker411 said:Missed this thread and mistakenly started another.
    Oops!

Anyways
    For the past few days I've had issues getting Twitter to integrate with TT.

The first time I got the error message I re-authorised the app.
    The second time I cleared all the settings and re-added them.
    The third time, yesterday, I cleared he settings from TT and twitter's main page, left it a while and re-added and authorised the app.

I am still getting the error telling me it can't auto-post even though I successfully send a test tweet each time.

Any and all help appreciated please.
    Yours appears to be working as of 12:07pm GMT. Next time you unlock an achievement, check Twitter and if it still doesn't post let me know :)
  • Posted on 15 February 15 at 15:17
    CriticalRespawn said:munchmagic1986 said:I just had 2 Messages about verifying my Twitter account this morning.I've unpaused Twitter posting from both of your accounts so it should be working now!
    Just had another verfication message.
  • Posted on 15 February 15 at 22:20
    CriticalRespawn said:Yours appears to be working as of 12:07pm GMT. Next time you unlock an achievement, check Twitter and if it still doesn't post let me know :)Still not working.
    Synced my trophies and I've had 2 messages asking for verification.

I'm gonna assume that the Tweet sent at 12.07 was the test tweet to my account that I pushed through after re-doing my settings.
    The auto tweet function is still failing.

Just so you're aware.
    I'm not particularly bothered.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 16 February 15 at 02:23
    Damn, both of your feeds have paused again :(

I'll have a chat with Rich about this as they shouldn't need unpausing again after 10 hours.
    Posted on 16 February 15 at 12:56
    3 messages for verification again, no auto tweets from true trophies at all.
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 08:49
    I had to turn my Twitter thing off because it needed verification for trophy and it was doing my noggin in. Maybe it can be fixed now.
    Gamer, Walkthrough Supervisior. All around nice guy
    Posted on 17 February 15 at 14:00
    Authorised again, did the test tweet ok, tweeted my status update change but failed when I got a trophy and asked for verification again. Turning it off for now so truetrophies will lose some visibility on twitter for a bit until this is fixed.
  • Posted on 01 March 15 at 09:17
    Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm having the same problem, every time I log in it asks me to verify again, I do so and make a test post which works fine but then I don't get any more posts and next time I log in here I've got 2 or 3 messages asking me to verify again.
  • DScoffersDScoffers66,454
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 10:54
    I'm having the same problem.
    I receive verification messages for every trophy/milestone.

Test post works just fine.
    I've revoked access to the app, and authorized again, but it makes no difference.
    Would love to have this working again.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 15 at 17:40
    My twitter doesn't really have problems (very rarely every few months may need to reauthorize) but I also don't have it set to post all the time. Only statuses and blog posts.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • PalZer0PalZer054,724
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 00:12
    Getting the same issue as others in this thread. Constantly getting PMs telling me to reauthorise Twitter. Tried revoking on Twitter's end and reauthorising but that doesn't help (even though the test post works as expected).

For the moment, I've removed my Twitter information from my profile so that I don't get any more of those PMs.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 March 15 at 08:42
    Looks like it's asking me to re-auth laugh Worked with a status update just fine this morning but now it tried posting a milestone with a re-auth requirement.

Wop wop looks like there definitely is a problem.
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 10:07
    Could of told you there was a problem weeks ago..... laugh
    Gamer, Walkthrough Supervisior. All around nice guy
  • Posted on 02 March 15 at 10:47
    davem300490 said:Could of told you there was a problem weeks ago..... laughSo why didn't you? :P
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 02 March 15 at 11:36
    Checking this now
    Have you synced your trophies with psn?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 March 15 at 18:58
    It just posted my blog update without me having to respond to last night's re-auth message.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads