Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Mobile Version Updates

• MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 13:38
    I realise its a new thing, and you've worked fast to improve the version, which i appreciate! Just thought I'd use this thread (and anyone else can chime in) to let you know the most wanted features to be added, from a regular user.

Firstly, the fact that theres no "comment on this thread" button for news items when theres no comments already posted. I have to go into new threads and find it there to be able to comment.

Secondly, would be great to see the # of people when looking at trophies or games. It has the %, but if it's an unpopular game, the percentages are skewed (such as A-Man 2 i looked at the other day - all 100% as only one dude played it lol)

Thirdly is to be able to view all gaming sessions instead of just ones I'm in. But i assume you're already working on that feature.

Thanks for the hard work! :)
  • Posted on 22 July 15 at 09:04
    I was able to use the search bar last night while logged in, The search bar is in 'Main Site Pages'.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 23 July 15 at 00:30
    Right, my bad! Didn't occur to me it may have just been moved laugh Thanks
  • Posted on 28 January 16 at 14:28, Edited on 28 January 16 at 14:29 by Prem-aka-Prince
    Oops posted in wrong topic
    Can't post replies.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads