Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

[Fixed] Leaderboard not updating POS

• Posted on 18 March 15 at 18:08, Edited on 28 March 15 at 15:01 by CriticalRespawn
    The POS on leaderboard is not updating when Leaderboards updated. When I click on "TrueTrophy in PlayStation 4 Games" I am in position 42. When I am viewing the list of leaderboards I am tracking however it shows an older position of 53. Seen this on a few leaderboards I have checked.

The leaderboard updated 5 hours ago, so doubt it is a timing thing
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 04:07
    So it is not updating at the bottom of the friend feed but it is updating on the leaderboard itself?
  • Posted on 20 March 15 at 09:41
    That is correct Munch. It has still not updated since I raised this. If I click on the History tracker, it is also on the wrong value, maybe that is where it is not updating.

I suspect this is connected to the change made with selecting Platform when searching games. That broke the leaderboards initially so could have broke this too.
  • Posted on 20 March 15 at 10:03
    Adding to this my site rank badge says position 772 but 587 on the leaderboard itself
  • Posted on 26 March 15 at 14:52
    How does it look now?
  • Posted on 28 March 15 at 15:01
    Looks like I forgot to mark this as logged!

Anyway, we looked at this on Tuesday and it was fixed so your site rank badge value now matches the actual leaderboard value!
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads