Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

0% Games

• Dreakon13Dreakon1383,097
    Posted on 24 November 14 at 02:51
    Hey, I was a bit surprised to have the site tell me that I hit 50% completion. I compared the games the site pulled in to my games reflected on PSN... and it was missing Borderlands and God of War III. Two games on my account that I had not gotten any trophies in.

Is it normal for games with 0% to not be included on our site profiles? Even if they are technically on my account? I skimmed through the long list of settings and didn't really see anything for me to include them.

Thanks!
  • Posted on 24 November 14 at 02:58
    Only games with trophies won in them will show up on, if you need to boost one of them you can add them to your boost list to create gaming sessions still.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 24 November 14 at 17:05
    That's intentional. The site only includes games with at least one trophy in them. I think this was originally due to demos on Xbox, where you basically downloaded a portion/entire game and then unlocked when you purchased it. This way, even though you technically played the game, you wouldn't lose completion without owning the game.

This is also the source of the annual bean dive. Once a year, we have an event where the people who participate take a snapshot of their completion, load up all those games that they've never opened, earn one trophy to get them on the site, and then try to get back to their original completion.
    "Music is a universal language, and it can bring peace. It can make people smile." -Nobuo Uematsu
  • MayadomeMayadome523,645
    Posted on 25 November 14 at 14:23, Edited on 25 November 14 at 14:24 by Mayadome
    I really like the way Truetrophies counts your completion percentage. 0% games shouldn't be added and you can't hide any games once they've been registered on the site (although you can hide them before the scanners nab them). Also DLC is separate as it should be and it doesn't count DLC you don't own.

PSNProfiles counts DLC as a total percentage even if you don't own it which really annoys me and users can manipulate how many games they've played by hiding them on the PSN.
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 25 November 14 at 14:37
    Mayadome said: Also DLC is separate as it should be and it doesn't count DLC you don't own.
    This is an optional setting, you can have it set to count all dlc, only dlc you own or no dlc.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads