The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU - This Week's PS Store Update, Nov 6, 2014

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 07 November 14 at 16:03
    Roll on January! Hail to the King..Baby!
  • Posted on 07 November 14 at 20:39, Edited on 07 November 14 at 20:41 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    I wonder when they are going to start the Live From Playstation "Featured" broadcasts.

It was called something before 2.0 and still sits empty and unused. I think it was called Playstation broadcast or something like that.

This is the kind of thing they could use it for, giving us updates on sales, what's coming soon etc.

When i played on the 360 i used to enjoy Saturday mornings waking up knowing there was going to be an episode of the nexus or something else. Some of it was crap but not always.

It would be cool if Playstation started using this "Featured" broadcasts and maybe have small tournaments. Instead of the PS blog use videos and upload them to the featured section.

Give us dev diaries from the SONY game devs on what they are planning and how much progress there is on whatever it may be.

They could add archived videos from E3, Gamescom etc. I really want to know why it's there and see it being used.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 November 14 at 21:32, Edited on 07 November 14 at 21:39 by
    Anyone know if Minutes is worth the purchase?

Never mind, I just bought it so I'll find out for myself.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 08 November 14 at 05:55
    Looks like I'll just be picking up the free Killzone Shadowfall content this week.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 24 November 14 at 12:40
    BillyHorrible said:Anyone know if Minutes is worth the purchase?

Never mind, I just bought it so I'll find out for myself.
    i'm enjoying it, a little different
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads