The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PS4 Playstation Plus Sneak Peek for Dec & Jan

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Kalkane101Kalkane101717,479
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 03:18
    last light? do you mean first light?
    Hope vita version of injustice is in there.
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 03:30
    Kalkane101 said:
    Hope vita version of injustice is in there.
    I have the digital version of Injustice on PS4 but that isn't cross buy with the Vita edition so I doubt it will be available, fingers crossed though
    Hi I'm Clark Kent from the Daily Planet
  • Helmaroc_Helmaroc_171,439
    Posted on 06 November 14 at 03:39
    Can't say I'm happy seeing as I just bought Injustice and First Light over the summer, and I have The Swapper on Steam already.
  • Posted on 06 November 14 at 05:52
    For some reason I always thought Injustice was only on PS3 shock
    Out of all of those I'd have to say The Swapper is probably the only one I may play, although I'll be sure to still look into the rest a little more.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 14 at 08:52, Edited on 06 November 14 at 08:53 by
    Kalkane101 said:
    *scratches head* Looks like a ghost possessed my article but it's been corrected.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 14 at 21:38
    Love that I'm getting Injustice even though I never felt any love for the game before; great that I get to play it for free. too bad I already bought and 100%ed First Light but something like that was bound to happen sooner or later anyways.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 November 14 at 00:32
    BillyHorrible said:
    Love that I'm getting Injustice even though I never felt any love for the game before; great that I get to play it for free. too bad I already bought and 100%ed First Light but something like that was bound to happen sooner or later anyways.
    It's because of people like you that First Light is even being made available. If you and everyone waited, it'd never sell enough to allow this kind of move.
  • ImFunnyHowImFunnyHow40,619
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 07:35
    OT
    Shadow, the skull "shhhh" pic for the news title wouldn't happen to be a downloadable avatar in the PS Store?
    Xbox Live: Everard Cox
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 November 14 at 08:37, Edited on 07 November 14 at 08:45 by
    Shadow_Enz said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    It's because of people like you that First Light is even being made available. If you and everyone waited, it'd never sell enough to allow this kind of move.
    True, I guess. And I'm glad I got to play it already, in January I'm probably still busy with the AC's and GTA V. I was guessing on Second Son being free first though, which I got rid of before doing a 'rebel' playthrough.

ImFunnyHow said:
    OT
    Shadow, the skull "shhhh" pic for the news title wouldn't happen to be a downloadable avatar in the PS Store?
    How is that OT laugh
    The pic is the platinum trophy for First Light, so no cigar.
    inFAMOUS First LightNoble AchievementThe Noble Achievement trophy in inFAMOUS First Light worth 497 pointsCollect all Trophies
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 07 November 14 at 10:33
    Looking good for the next few months of PS+
    Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya?
  • kingbigumskingbigums112,239
    Posted on 09 November 14 at 04:39
    Infamous First Light has one of the best plat trophy images. IMO
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 November 14 at 19:23
    ImFunnyHow said:OT
    Check Infamous: Second Son's downloadables in the store. Maybe it's an avatar. I haven't looked.
  • ImFunnyHowImFunnyHow40,619
    Posted on 11 November 14 at 06:32
    Shadow_Enz said:ImFunnyHow said:OT
    Check Infamous: Second Son's downloadables in the store. Maybe it's an avatar. I haven't looked.
    Attempted already, instead I found this nice DIII: Skeleton King for free in the store clap
    Xbox Live: Everard Cox
  • Posted on 13 November 14 at 02:32
    For some reason I've always read inFamous: First Light as inFamous: Second Son, which would have been spectacular (and probably coming someday to Plus), but I'm definitely more excited now. Having a new PlayStation 4 just in time for these nice games will make for a very sweet holiday season.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads