Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

[Logged] Game session notification

• MadCarbonMadCarbon262,022
    Posted on 04 July 14 at 18:16, Edited on 07 April 15 at 00:49 by CriticalRespawn
    If this happens then sorry but I've never got one.

But when a session is made for a game you have tagged on to your boost list would be nice to get a PM about it.
  • Posted on 04 July 14 at 18:28
    This is already an option which you can turn on in the My Settings
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
    Posted on 04 July 14 at 19:57
    Hah. Ty. I just haven't ever had one....
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 18:46
    not sure if this feature is working. a SF4 boost was put up and I had no notification (they are set to PM me on the site)
  • Posted on 12 July 14 at 18:51, Edited on 12 July 14 at 19:09 by munchmagic1986
    Hmm strange. Want me to move this over to Bugs? Found a similar thread with this issue [Logged] Game session notification so I will link this over there
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
  • Posted on 12 July 14 at 21:54
    So notifications are set to PM, what is the notification rules?
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 18:15
    Is this still happening or can I assume it is fixed itself and archive? If it is I will move it over to Bugs
    Do you like my bow tie?
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 23:26
    Haven't set up a session on here for ages as they rarely got filled. But nope I have still never had a notification.
    Always out numbered, never out gunned.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 15 at 23:39, Edited on 01 March 15 at 23:40 by
    MadCarbon said:Haven't set up a session on here for ages as they rarely got filled. But nope I have still never had a notification.Did you check your Session Notification settings? What is it set to?

"All games on my boost list"
    "Trophies I need"
    "Trophies on my to do list"

Which of those is it set to? And is it set to notify via email, private message, or "no notification"?
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 16:03
    I just tested it with a friend and I never got a notification. Moving to Bugs
  • Posted on 07 April 15 at 00:49
    I'll log this and find out what's happening!
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 16:33
    This has been happening to me since the site started, I've had Uncharted 2 in my boost list since I started the game I believe, and originally had my settings set to 'trophies I need' and send a 'PM', I noticed I hadn't received anything so to troubleshoot I set it to 'email' and 'all trophies' up until today I noticed that there are two sessions that have been created that I haven't received an email about.

So to finish troubleshooting I had my buddy set up a session Boosting Gaming Session for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and I hadn't received a message on it, I tried refreshing the page a few times, Logging out and in again, even clearing cache and cookies and still nothing.
    -Completionist
  • Posted on 11 August 15 at 14:23
    This issue should now be resolved! Please let me know if you're still not getting notifications and I'll take another look.

toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads