Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Gamer's favorite games

• Posted on 05 May 14 at 00:00
    Just a small thing, but maybe we could be able to select our top 10 favorite games (from those we've played) and that could be displayed on the right side of our profiles where the wishlist, best games, etc. is.
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 18:11
    Seems cool but I doubt it will happen as the Trophy Case could just be used for it (assuming it has been completed of course). Good idea though
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 March 15 at 23:13
    Maybe a way to organize your games list based on your rating of them?
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Fiona_ResphaFiona_Respha188,889
    Posted on 15 April 15 at 07:13, Edited on 15 April 15 at 07:14 by Fiona_Respha
    Or the site can list other gamers who favored the game.

Also, if the site don't restrict the selection to the games we actually played (have trophies in them), then we can favor games we loved on the achievement side. That sounds pretty nice to me. smile
    http://www.trueachievements.com/Al+Soure.htm
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 February 16 at 11:29
    I don't know how this could best be implemented but I like the idea of being able to choose ten favourite games. Perhaps the game page could then also mention how many gamers listed it as a favourite?

And the "all games" page should definitely have a sort option for number of times a game was listed as favourite!

Anyways, thumbs up vote from me. This is definitely something I would like to see added in some way or other to TT.
    http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
  • Harris59Harris591,201,297
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 15:24
    I like the idea, I would love to see a module along the side with my top 10 games, I bet most people will already know my number 1 xD
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 18 February 16 at 16:44
    I do think more shiny and fun features is a good thing but without being destructive I have to agree with munch's original assessment, while this isn't a bad idea it's still true that Trophy Case seems to achieve for all intents and purposes the same thing, case in point for as long as I can remember I've had 3 Prince of Persia games (for obvious reasons) displayed at the top right of my profile page, in fact it's the very first box on my page for this same reason.
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,412
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 18:41
    "Assuming it's been completed" is the problem, I happen to list Dodonpachi among my favourite games, but don't have anywhere close to the skill required to finish it.

I think this'd be useful +1
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads