Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• JoelSnakeJoelSnake120,605
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 13:01, Edited on 21 January 19 at 11:55 by TrueTrophy
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    Gamertag: Joel Snake PSN ID: JoelSnake
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 13 at 16:03
    The walking Dead has one Ep2 trophy in with Ep1 at the time of writing this.
  • RVallantRVallant81,041
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 18:12
    Bioshock, seems to have all the dlc included in the list, so my platinum of it shows up as 82% instead of 100%.

Fallout has two of the dlc's mixed, Operation Anchorage is in the wrong section I think.
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 06:53
    Trophyless said:
    Go ahead and keep listing DLC errors here and the Game Info team will fix them.

When Rich mentioned it was on the to-do list, he probably wasn't referring to HIS to-do list, just stuff we're (the staff) collectively working on. Game Info is playing catch up on the entire PlayStation catalog and while we're making headway everyday, there is a TON of work yet to do.

Pardon our dust! toast
    I know you guys want to keep the workload down for now but since you want us to post in this thread with DLC errors wouldn't it be better to open up game info submissions? (Not flags, if that's possible) since we'd want users to know the proper avenue for submissions for the future?
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
    Posted on 07 November 13 at 22:56
    I update the list in the first post as time goes by and we find new games!
  • Posted on 08 November 13 at 11:59
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share and Create and Crowdpleaser! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=185
  • RVallantRVallant81,041
    Posted on 08 November 13 at 22:07, Edited on 08 November 13 at 22:38 by RVallant
    Savage Moon - Waldgiest DLC trophies aren't separated from the main game. :)

Edit to clarify; Savage Moon has 13 trophies, the other 7 are related to Waldgiest DLC but the site counts all 20 as core trophies.

Second Edit:

Super Stardust HD - both the solo DLC and Team DLC trophies are included in the list of the main game. 17 trophies total, 12 for main game, 4 for solo DLC, 1 for Team DLC.
    Posted on 08 November 13 at 22:49, Edited on 08 November 13 at 22:50 by JoelSnake
    RVallant & Jyejitsu: Games added on the list!
  • RVallantRVallant81,041
    Posted on 13 November 13 at 14:03
    Looks like its been fixed. :)

Bioshock, savage moon, superstardust all popped as complete for me now. :)

And Burnout sorted its dlc out too. :D
    Posted on 13 November 13 at 16:09
    Yeah, RVallant: the lists above seems to be fixed! If anything else comes up I'll update!
  • Posted on 13 November 13 at 16:32, Edited on 13 November 13 at 16:33 by chadandjessie
    Thanks to everyone above for the list. This thread is SUPER helpful as we are bound to miss some packs here and there. If you see any more games where the DLC pack is incorrect or not separated from the main game, please post here. toast

I believe we got everything in the OP done. The only one I'm not really 'happy' with is Burnout Paradise as there isn't a lot of clear information on which achievements are earned with which pack. We attempt to separate DLC by what download/update is required in order for the trophies to be earned, but in the case of this game, there isn't much info I can find. Mostly, I'm not 100% about these two pack and hoping you all can help us out more.

Bikes Pack for Burnout Paradise
    No info on official sites about this pack and not available via Sony Store. Was this a DLC pack that is delisted or only available in game??? Was it FREE??? Was it a required title update that you have to download in order to play while connected to LIVE??? Is this available via the 'Ultimate Edition' Add-on???

Cagney Pack for Burnout Paradise
    Very little info on this one too. Can't find any official site info on this, nor do I see anything via the Sony Store on this. Again, are these trophies available via an update, in game download, delisted Add-on, available via the 'Ultimate Edition' only, free, required update???

The rest I feel pretty confident that I was able to paste the info together to get a clear picture of what exactly what is required for the other packs, but please post if you see any errors.

Spilner1001 said:
    [...]wouldn't it be better to open up game info submissions?[...]
    I wish it was that simple, but there are a few issues with doing so. The main issue is submissions are not designed to handle these sorts of errors. Submissions was designed to catch incorrect data on game pages, not to actually build the game/DLC pages, which is what needs to be done. DLC submissions can't even happen until DLC packs exist and in some of these cases that is the issue...no DLC pack exist.

At this point, where the GI team is with building the game pages and adding info, this thread is UBER helpful and makes our job much easier than going through submissions. Thanks again everyone and yes please posting more of these errors here. toast
    Don't hurt me...I'm new here.
    Posted on 13 November 13 at 16:43
    chadandjessie said:
    Thanks to everyone above for the list. This thread is SUPER helpful as we are bound to miss some packs here and there.

... ...

At this point, where the GI team is with building the game pages and adding info, this thread is UBER helpful and makes our job much easier than going through submissions. Thanks again everyone and yes please posting more of these errors here. toast
    Glad to help! Thanks for the feedback!clap

I've only played Burnout on the 360 and never bothered to buy the dlc, so I have little knowledge of all the DLC-packs in this game... Seems like you've made a very thourough investigation though! Maybe the Burnout players can contribute with their thoughts sooner or later!
  • Posted on 13 November 13 at 18:51, Edited on 13 November 13 at 18:53 by chadandjessie
    JoelSnake said:
    I've only played Burnout on the 360 and never bothered to buy the dlc, so I have little knowledge of all the DLC-packs in this game... Seems like you've made a very thourough investigation though! Maybe the Burnout players can contribute with their thoughts sooner or later!
    I see that Spilner1001 has it on his PS ID, so I'm hoping he'll have some insight...pretty please. smile

Also, we are aware of the Saints Row IV DLC not being correct issue. I can't currently fix it until the trophy text and titles are showing proper. I'm posting here to give you all a heads up, so others know we'll fix this as soon as we can. toast
  • Posted on 13 November 13 at 19:12
    Star Wars: TFU

Looks like this was started, but a few of the Tattooine and Hoth DLC trophies are still mixed in with the main game.
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • RVallantRVallant81,041
    Posted on 13 November 13 at 19:15
    I had burnout paradise but I sold it on...

Iirc I got the ultimate box, that had the bikes and I think the party pack? (A quick google clarifies this; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714151030AA...
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/burnout-paradise/98809-so-u...)

And if I recall, bikes was free, still is free according to PS3Trophies, but did require a download. That's pretty much the *only* reason I have it, because I didn't actively buy DLC back then.
    But as far as I knew (and remember!), everything else, up until I sold it, so Big Surf Island, Cops and Robbers, Leg cars, were paid DLC so can't comment on the update pack?
  • Posted on 14 November 13 at 02:40, Edited on 14 November 13 at 02:44 by Spilner1001
    The way you've separated Burnout is correct, the bikes were added in a title update, I think Cagney Pack for Burnout Paradise this was added just before the bikes as they did a lot of updates/tweeks to the game at the beginning. Could group bikes and update pack but i think them being separate is more fitting. (Criterion loved the fact they had the most trophies for a game)
    Edit: Missed a bit, both the items are required to connect to PSN (Not LIVE Jessie wink) While it may not be neat the way it is now works best, seperates each add-on even though some were free title update features and others were paid add-ons, some available in the ultimate box (Party pack and prior updates) and then theres the PS exclusive complete pack.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 00:46
    Thanks for the Burnout Paradise info. toast

I believe I have fixed both Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Burnout Paradise now.

We still have issues with https://www.truetrophies.com/Saints-Row-IV/trophies.htm and I also found BioShock Infinite (PS3) has the same issue with the trophies being 'unknown'. Dishonored DLC is also not correct, but for some reason I can't fix this game. Some sort of bug and as soon as the big guy fixes these issues, we'll get the DLC packs correct. Thanks for the help everyone and your patience.
  • Posted on 25 November 13 at 12:22
    Stickied this thread.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 28 November 13 at 09:26
    Sound Shapes trophy "Beat School: A Funky Introduction" listed as a main game trophy. Not true, should be the first one for the Old School DLC Pack.

Sound Shapes trophy "Beat School: Does Not Compute" listed as a main game trophy. Not true as well, should be the first one for the Vocoder DLC Pack.

Also, this forum is extremely hard to find... is there a way to make a change to something that a moderator can confirm later for convenience? Such as a trophy information issue.
  • Posted on 05 December 13 at 14:47
    GRID 2 also. (Spa Time, Aussie Rules, An Old Favorite)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads